KINDLY FOLLOW THE PROCESS
HOW TO BLOCK HACKERS FROM HACKING YOUR FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP ACCOUNT. & BANK ACCOUNTS
1. FACEBOOK GO TO YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SETTINGS, CLICK ON IT, SCROLL DOWN TO SECURITY, CLICK ON IT, SCROLL TO SECURITY & LOGIN, SCROLL TO USE TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION, CLICK ON IT, FILL IN THE INFORMATIONS, A CODE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER, SAVE THE CODE, NEVER REVEAL THE CODE TO ANYONE.
2. WHATSAPP CLICK ON THE 3 DOTS AT THE RIGHT HAND CORNER SIDE OF YOUR WHATSAPP ACCOUNT, SCROLL DOWN TO SETTINGS, CLICK ON IT, SCROLL DOWN TO ACCOUNT, CLICK ON IT, SCROLL DOWN TO TWO STEP VERIFICATION, CLICK ON IT, SCROLL DOWN TO ACTIVATE, YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO GIVE YOUR SECRET CODE. NEVER REVEAL YOUR CODE TO ANYBODY.
3. MOBILE BANKING IF YOU DO MOBILE BANKING from your phone, there is need to put a PIN on your SIM, otherwise your account can be wipe clean anytime you lose your phone or your phone is stolen. The process to do is very simple but if ignored can cost you all your life savings. For those who don’t know about it yet, just follow this simple steps to protect hacking of your bank account through SIM THEFT.
1. Go to SETTINGS in Your phone.
2. Go to SECURITY & LOCATION under SETTINGS.
3. Go to SIM CARD LOCK.
4. Click on LOCK SIM CARD.
5. Enter Your mobile network default SIM CARD PIN. For MTN users it is “00000”. For AIRTEL users it is “1111”. For 9mobile users it is “0000” For GLO users, it is “0000”
6. After entering the MOBILE NETWORK DEFAULT PIN, under it You will see ” CHANGE SIM PIN”, click on it to change to Your unique 4 digit pin,
7. Confirm Your unique 4 digits PIN by entering it again & YOU ARE DONE .So anytime You “On” Your phone You will be prompted to enter Your SIM CARD PIN just as You will be prompted to enter Your phone lock PIN or Draw Your PATTERN each time You “START” (POWER ON) Your phone. With the ACTIVATION OF SIM LOCK on Your phone, Your money can never be withdrawn from Your bank account through your SIM because Your SIM will be useless in their hands since it is blocked and You will not be under tension to go and block or retrieve Your stolen SIM. Please, kindly share this information with Your loved ones because the rate of phone theft these days are alarming as they (phone thieves) are not just after the phone but SIM CARDS linked to Your bank account.
NB: WITH THIS INFORMATION, YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE WELL SECURED AND SAVED FROM HACKERS AND SCAMMERS. THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED.